Charlotte Pipe PVC-00109-0800HA DWV Schedule 40 Male Adapter, 1-1/2" x
PVC DWV Schedule 40 fittings are for drain, waste and vent purposes. They are used in gravity-fed waste elimination systems and are for Non-Pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140°F. PVC is lightweight and easy to install. They require no special tools for cutting, and can be installed with solvent cementing, threading, flanging, and roll-grooved joining.
- Color: White
- Size: 1-1/2" x 1-1/4"
- Connection: MPT X HUB
- Schedule 40
- Male pipe thread adapter
- Adapts to standard female pipe threads
- PTFE thread tape is recommended for threaded joints
- Not intended for pressure use
- PVC is lightweight and easy to install
- Used in sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications.