Charlotte Pipe PVC-00107-1200HA PVC DWV Schedule 40 Flush Bushing, 3"
PVC DWV Schedule 40 Fitting Flush Bushing is used to connect two pipes of different diameters. For drain, waste and vent purposes. They are used in gravity-fed waste elimination systems and are for Non-Pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140 degree F. PVC is lightweight and easy to install. They require no special tools for cutting, and can be installed with solvent cementing, threading, flanging, and roll-grooved joining.
- Size: 3" x 1-1/2"
- Type: Spigot x Hub
- Schedule 40
- Color: White
- Used in sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications
- Not intended for pressure use
- Maximum working temperature of 140 degree F
- Easy to install
- PVC is lightweight and easy to install
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement.