Charlotte Pipe PVC-00105X-0600HA DWV Schedule 40 Cleanout Adapter w/Pl
PVC DWV Schedule 40 Fitting Cleanout Adapter with Plug is used to seal off pipe, fittings and cleanouts. For use in sanitary drain, waste and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage application. Used in gravity-fed waste elimination systems and are for Non-Pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140 degree F. PVC is lightweight and easy to install.
- Size: 1-1/2"
- Spigot x FPT
- Color: White
- Schedule 40
- Fitting cleanout adapter with plug
- Used to seal off pipe, fittings and cleanouts
- For non-pressure applications
- White fittings used in sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications
- Maximum working temperature of 140 degree F
- PVC is lightweight and easy to install
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement.