Chapin 1949 Industrial Viton Concrete Open Head Sprayer with 3.5 Gallo
The Chapin Industrial Viton Concrete Sprayer has a 3.5-gallon tri-poxy lined steel tank that provides triple protection against rust, corrosion and damage from denting. Featuring a large 4-inch mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning, brass wand, brass shut-off, brass fan tip nozzle for even coverage, a 48-inch reinforced hose with threaded fittings and Viton seals for most concrete sealer applications (check chemical manufacturers instructions before use). The open head tanks have a unique Tri-Lock seal that insures the pump cap locks tightly into place.
- Tank Size: 3.5-gallon
- Tank Mouth Opening: 4-inch
- Tank Construction: Tri-poxy steel
- Pump Type: Piston
- Seal Material: Viton
- Hose Length: 48"
- Hose Material: Reinforced hose
- 3.5-Gallon Tri-Poxy tank for durability and a 4-inch wide mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- 48-inch reinforced hose with threaded fittings
- Brass wand, nozzle and Shut-off with lock-on feature
- Viton seals and gaskets designed to handle a variety of chemicals (check chemical manufacturers instructions)
- Unique Tri-Lock seal feature that locks the pump cap tight.
- Shut-Off Material: Brass
- Lock-On Feature: Yes
- Extension Wand Length: 24"
- Extension Wand Material: Brass
- PSI - Operating Pressure: 40-60 psi
- Spray Stream Max Vertical: 3'
- Spray Stream Max Horizontal: 3'
- Spray/Flow Rate (GPM): 0.5 gpm-1.0 gpm
- Nozzle(s): Brass fan-tip
- Handle: Tri-lock cap, ergonomic handle.