Castrol Multi-Purpose Atf Transmission Fluid 1 Qt.
"CASTROL" ATF TRANSMISSION FLUID
It is a multipurpose power transmission fluid that is designed for most power transmission and hydraulic systems to include passenger car and truck automatic transmission, powershift transmissions in offhighway construction equipment, hydrostatic drives and industrial, agricultural, mining and marine hydraulics.
- 1 Quart.
- High viscosity index.
- Low Pour Point.
- Controlled Frictional properties.
- Maintains excellent frictional properties (smooth shifting) for the life of the fluid, a prime benefit of the D-III specification.
- Oxidation stability is excellent.
- Excellent anti-wear performance when the application demands the need for boundary lubrication.
- Compatibility with rubber and various friction materials, etc.
- Automotive/Truck Applications: For 1983 to 1996 Automatic Transmissions, All 2005 and prior GM Hydra-Matic automatic transmissions, Meets performance requirements for numerous imported cars.
- Heavy Equipment Applications: Detroit Diesel Allison automatic, Detroit Diesel Allison Powershift transmissions,
- Where Type C–4 is recommended, Where Allison TES–389 is recommended.
- Hydraulic/compressor Applications: High pressure vane and piston pumps, Vickers Denison HF–O and Sunstrand where recommended.