Carbona® 406/24 Stain Devils® #4 Blood & Dairy Remover, 1.7 Oz
Spot remover for fabrics - removes baby formula, blood, dairy products, eggs, egg white, milk, ice cream and yogurt. Stain Devils are safe & effective on washable & water safe fabrics excluding silk acetate, carpeting or upholstery.
- 1.7 oz
- Stain Devils are safe & effective on washable & water safe fabrics excluding silk acetate, carpeting or upholstery
- Works best on baby formula, blood, dairy products, eggs, egg whites, milk, ice cream & yogurt.
Spot remover for washable and dry clean only fabrics. Just 3 easy steps to stain removal:
- Do not dilute. Immerse stained area in solution using shallow bowl
- Soak stain for up to 2 hours. Do not allow treated area to dry
- Gently rub fabric together and rinse with warm water. Repeat steps with fresh solution and longer soaking time, if necessary. Rinse with warm water.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can Carbona® Stain Devils® be used in the washing machine?
Stain Devils are not a pre-wash. For best results, you need to treat each stain completely, before laundering and drying.
Can I use Carbona® Stain Devils® on carpeting?
Carbona® Stain Devils® have not been tested for use on carpeting. However, we have had many consumers use them on their carpeting with great success. Doing so is at your own discretion.
Will the formula for ink remove permanent ink?
Permanent ink is permanent. Unfortunately, the stain is there forever.
Why do I need to put a cloth under the stain?
Stains can spread while being treated, so you need somewhere for the stain to go when you remove it from the material you are treating.
What if I can't put a cloth behind the stain or put the stained area in a bowl?
For best results we recommend that you follow the directions on the bottle. However, as a last resort, you may try dabbing the material with a white cloth soaked with the formula then pat dry. Repeating process as necessary until stain is gone.
Why do I need to flush the stain with hot water after treating it with Carbona® Stain Devils®?
You need to rinse out the formula because if you let the stained area dry out without rinsing, the stain can reappear. The hotter the water, the faster the stain removal process.
Will Carbona® Stain Devils® also remove the odor (like perspiration)?
Carbona® Stain Devils® are formulated for removing stains. Follow with regular laundering to remove odors.