Camo 345228S Stainless Steel Deck Screw, 1-7/8"
- 1-7/8" CAMO Deck Screws - 316 Stainless 350ct
- Hidden in the side of the board, CAMO deck screws create a beautiful, fastener-free deck surface.
- Easy to install using either Marksman tool.
- CAMO secures deck boards directly to the joist to reduce board movement, and they back out easily in the event a board needs to be replaced.
- No pre-drilling is required! And CAMO deck screws come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty that guarantees against rust and corrosion for the life of the project.
- Package: 12 - 350 ct pail(s)
- Units Per Carton: 1
- Size: 1-7/8"
- Count: #7 - 350 count
- 316 Stainless Steel - provides the ultimate in corrosion resistance; recommended for coastal environments
- Designed for use with CAMO Marksman tools only
- Proprietary design patent pending
- A reverse rake tip removes deck material as it bores, allowing the screw to penetrate the board without splitting
- The star drive offers more points of contact for better performance and reduces slippage and wear
- Aggressive lower thread pattern provides superior holding power while the reverse upper thread pulls the board tight to the joist and provides a clean, finished entry
- Unique trimhead design provides a less visible point of entry