Camo 345220S Stainless Steel Deck Screw, 1-7/8"
- 1-7/8" CAMO Deck Screws - 316 Stainless 100 ct
- Hidden in the side of the board, CAMO deck screws create a beautiful, fastener-free deck surface.
- Easy to install using either Marksman tool, CAMO secures deck boards directly to the joist to reduce board movement, and they back out easily in the event a board needs to be replaced.
- No pre-drilling is required! And CAMO deck screws come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty that guarantees against rust and corrosion for the life of the project.
- Box of 100 ct
- Units Per Carton: #7-100 count
- Size: 1 7/8".
- 316 Stainless Steel provides the ultimate in corrosion resistance; recommended for coastal environments
- Designed for use with CAMO Marksman tools only
- Proprietary Design Patent Pending
- A reverse rake tip removes deck material as it bores, allowing the screw to penetrate the board without splitting
- The star drive offers more points of contact for better performance and reduces slippage and wear
- Aggressive lower thread pattern provides superior holding power while the reverse upper thread pulls the board tight to the joist and provides a clean, finished entry
- Unique trimhead design provides a less visible point of entry.