Caframo® 800CAXBX Ecofan® Original Heat Powered Stove Fan, Black, 100
Ecofan® Original heat powered stove fan creates its own electricity from the heat of the stove, increasing your comfort. For use on freestanding wood stoves with a surface temperature between 230 degree Fahrenheit – 650 degree Fahrenheit (110 degree Celsius – 345 degree Celsius). The Ecofan® Original is an economical way to move air throughout your living space. Creating its own electricity and pushing up to 100 CFM (cubic feet per minute) this fan is ideal for those living off the grid or looking to increase the efficiency of their stove and use less fuel. Whisper quiet and completely assembled, these fans make for a great gift.
- Colors: Black
- Airflow: 100 CFM
- Power Supply: Thermoelectric Module
- Operating Range: 230 degree Fahrenheit to 650 degree Fahrenheit (110 degree Celsius to 345 degree Celsius)
- Creates its own electricity
- Circulates warm air through the room
- Greater airflow and heat disbursement
- No assembly required
- Dimensions: 3"(L) x 5.5"(W) x 8.5"(H)
- 12% cost savings and reduced emissions from burning less fuel
- Increases comfort more quickly
- Effective on wood stoves
- Ready to use out of the box
- No loud blower noise.