Cadet® 67506 Com-Pak Fan Forced Wall Heater w/ Thermostat, White, 1500W, 6.3 Amp
The Com-Pak is an efficient and affordable way to add warmth without installing ductwork. With multiple installation options and proven safety features, the Com-Pak gives your family safe, sensible warmth for years. Spread the warmth all around with an efficient, quiet fan. Spread the warmth all around with an efficient, quiet fan. Enjoy trouble-free use, thanks to a durable, reliable design.
- Watts at 240V: 1500
- Amps at 240V: 6.3
- Color: White
- Warm up in a hurry with a fast-heating coil element
- Spread the warmth all around with an efficient, quiet fan
- Rest easy—includes high-temperature safety shutoff feature
- Enjoy trouble-free use, thanks to a durable, reliable design
- No sharp edges, so kids and pets stay safe
- Install in any room, thanks to a compact design and horizontal or vertical mounting options
- Ceiling installation is possible with models that are 1,500 watts or less
- ETL listed to UL standards.
- UL safety standards require the heater to be placed a minimum distance of 3/4 inches (1.9 cm) from adjacent surfaces and 4-1/2 inches (11.4 cm) from the floor. Cadet recommends a 12-inch clearance from all surfaces for longer and cleaner performance. A 3-foot (91.44 cm) minimum clearance is required for furniture or other objects placed directly in front of the heater
- Electric wall heaters and thermostats work best when installed on an inside wall. We recommend installing the heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum.