Cabot® 8022-07 Problem-Solver® Acrylic Primer with LokzAll™ Technology
Cabot® Problem-Solver® Acrylic Primer is an acrylic-based, exterior primer that is specially formulated with LokzAll™ Stain Locking Technology. This unique formula chemically bonds with extractive tannin bleed and locks the unsightly discoloration into the primer. The result is a surface that can be top coated and will be protected from discoloration. This state-of-the-art chemistry also provides resistance to mildew stains and moisture problems. Its acrylic formula remains flexible, resisting cracking, peeling or blistering. Recommended for use on new or previously stained surfaces including wood siding, trim, shingles, decks, plywood, manufactured hardboard, engineered wood products, cured stucco, masonry, brick, cementitious siding, asbestos siding and smooth or rough-sawn surfaces. It is suitable for use on woods such as redwood, red cedar, fir, pine, cypress, spruce and incense cedar.
- 1 gallon
- Acrylic latex exterior primer
- Lokzall technology
- Locks in tannin stains on bleeding woods, such as cedar & redwoods
- VOC/OTC Compliant @ 100 VOC
- Richly pigmented, acrylic copolymer
- Problem-Solver Acrylic Primer with LokzAll Stain Locking Technology should never be tinted
- On smooth surfaces, approximately 250-350 square feet per gallon; on rough surfaces, 150-250 square feet per gallon. These rates will vary depending upon the porosity of the surface
- Do not apply in direct sunlight, to hot surfaces, or when air or surface temperature is below 50°F (10°C). Do not apply over wet surfaces or when rain is imminent. Do not thin. Protect stored containers from freezing. For exterior use only.