Cabot® 19459-05 Australian Timber Oil, Mahogany Flame, 1 Qt
Cabot® Australian Timber Oil® is a unique blend of oils, originally formulated to protect dense Australian tallowwood, cambara and merbau from extreme exposures. It is a proven translucent-oil treatment that is specially formulated for decks, siding, railings and outdoor furniture. Penetrates deep into wood to accentuate natural wood depth and patina.
Containing a precise blend of superb-grade linseed oil for maximum penetration, long-oil alkyds for durability and pure tung oil for color depth and water repellency, it delivers three-way oil protection. In addition, complex translucent iron-oxide pigments are added to ensure a lasting UV-absorbing surface rich with color and dimension.
- 1 quart
- Mahogany Flame
- Wood Finish
- Ready mix, 250 VOC compliant in all states
- All the benefits of traditional oil, deep penetration, color clarity, plus the benefits of water, low odor & soap & water clean up, use on decks, siding & outdoor furniture
- Three way oil protection - Tung, Linseed, Alkyd
- For decks, siding and railings
- For use on exterior wood decks, siding, railings, fences and outdoor furniture
- Tint Base must be tinted with transoxide pigments. Tintable to 26 colors
- Drying time approximately 24 hours depending on temperature and humidity. When applied to decking covered by a canopy or roof structure, the drying time will be extended
- Apply with a natural-bristle brush or professional spray equipment. When spraying, always back-brush immediately. To ensure desired appearance and proper drying time, always finish a small test area before proceeding. Do not overapply. Shake and stir thoroughly before and during use. If project requires more than 1 container, blend all containers together to ensure uniformity. Apply to small sections at a time (1–3 boards); start at one edge and follow through to the end of the boards to avoid lap marks. Apply 1 coat only. For wood substrates only.