Cabot® 1106-07 Semi-Solid Acrylic Siding Stain, Neutral Base, 1 Gallon
Cabot Semi-Solid Acrylic Stains are richly pigmented, penetrating, 100% acrylic resin-based stains that are unique to Cabot. They provide greater hiding power and color than semitransparent stains, yet their attractive flat finish highlights the natural beauty of the wood’s texture. These stains are environmentally friendly, and equipment is easily cleaned with soap and water. Cabot Semi-Solid Acrylic Stains provide longlasting, vapor-permeable protection that beautifies and enriches exterior wood surfaces. Containing a special acrylic resin, these products are ideal for all types of natural wood siding and shingles. Exceptional ultra-violet protection is achieved through the use of non-fade, earth-tone pigments, in addition to the superior acrylic resin. Semi-Solid Acrylic Stains are formulated to weather slowly over time – without cracking, peeling or blistering.
- 1 Gallon
- Neutral base exterior
- 100% Acrylic
- Deep-penetrating oil
- Extra-pigmented stain for rich color and superior durability
- For use on new or reconditioned wood including siding, shingles, shakes, fences, roofs and log homes. Not for use on decks
- Less than 100 VOC deep tint base allows the mixing of all cabot colors, twice the pigment of a semi transparent stain
- Acrylic formula provides superior fade resistance, water repellent, mildew resistant
- Won't crack, peel, or blister
- Tintable using true value colorants.