Cabot® 0806-08 Solid Color 100% Acrylic Latex Siding Stain, Neutral Base, 5 Gallon
Cabot® Solid Color Acrylic Siding Stain is a 100% acrylic stain formulated to have superior performance properties. Solid Siding Stain is a heavily pigmented and exceptionally thick stain. This product has been developed for use in colder temperatures—as low as 35 °F (2 °C). Covers previously painted or stained surfaces in just one coat, and is so advanced that it does not require the use of a primer coat on woods such as pine, white cedar or cypress. This versatile, fade-resistant and water-repellent exterior stain provides superior results when applied on new or reconditioned wood siding, cement siding, manufactured primed hardboards, previously painted surfaces, aluminum and pre-primed ferrous metal, masonry, stucco, MDO and plywood-panel siding. Not for use on decks.
- 5 Gallon
- Neutral Base
- Water repellent
- 100% Acrylic formula
- Low temp application
- Maximum pigment for superior coverage and UV protection
- Formulated for professional contractor
- Can be brushed, rolled or sprayed
- Primer not required over non bleed substrates
- Great for low temperature applications.
- For use on new or reconditioned wood siding and shingles, cement siding, manufactured hardboards, previously painted surfaces, aluminum and preprimed ferrous metal, masonry, stucco and plywood-panel siding.