Brita® 35512 Water Pitcher Replacement Filter, 1 Count
Our replacement filters reduce many of the undesired extras that come out of your tap. Our latest filters don't require pre-soak, and won't leave black flecks in your water. Replace every 40 gallons or every two months for best results.
- 40 gal. filter life
- Easy installation
- No pre-soak
- BPA free
- Taste: Filter out odors and impurities
- Health: Hydrate with clean filtered water
- Value: Ditch disposable bottles and save
- Sustainability: Cut plastic bottle waste for good
- Silverized activated carbon & ion exchange resin that works on a hydrogen exchange cycle
- Water passes through filter by gravity
- Each filter provides 135 qt
- Tested & certified by national sanitation foundation
- 1 count.
What it Filters:
- Your Brita® pitcher and dispenser filter helps reduce the amount of chlorine, copper, cadmium and mercury — all of which may be found in tap water. See the User’s Guide for more details (Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water).
How Often Should I Change My Brita® Filter?
- For optimum performance of your Brita® product, it's important to change your Brita® filter on a regular basis. Users with hard water should increase filter changes
- Brita® Pitchers and Dispensers: Replace filter every 40 gallons or 2 months
- Brita® Water Bottles: Replace filter every 40 gallons or 2 months
- Brita® Faucet Water Filter Systems: Model OPFF-100: Replace filter every 94 gallons or 3 months. Model SAFF-100: Replace filter every 100 gallons or 4 months. Model FF-100: Replace filter every 100 gallons or 4 months.
How Do I Prepare And Change The Filter In My Brita® Products?
- Just a few simple steps and you're on your way to enjoying healthier, great-tasting water with your Brita® Pitcher, Dispenser, Faucet System or Bottle – no filter soaking needed!
Brita Pitcher and Dispenser Filters (no need to soak)
- Flush Brita® filter with cold water for 15 seconds
- Insert filter into reservoir by lining up groove in filter with notch in reservoir (you’ll notice that one is longer than the other. Press firmly to ensure a tight seal
- Add cold tap water. Discard your first 3 pitchers of filter water, or use this water for plants. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings
- Replace filter every 40 gallons or two months.