Brazos 602-3000-1210 Free Form Sassafras Walking Stick, 55"
Both seasoned hikers and casual strollers will enjoy the Sassafras Walking Stick. Sassafras makes for a strong -- and relatively lightweight -- staff. When our Sassafras Walking Sticks are finished, the beautiful bark takes on an orange-red hue, resulting in beautiful walking sticks that are both functional and attractive. Each piece of sassafras is meticulously chosen, prepared, cut, and sanded so that a Sassafras Walking Stick can be made. Finally, each Sassafras Walking Stick is sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer. (Note: these beautiful walking sticks have a rough bark feel) The finished staff is a one-of-a-kind, handcrafted Sassafras Walking Stick. Like all of our finely crafted, beautiful walking sticks and canes, the Free Form Sassafras Walking Stick is made in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest-quality wood and time-tested methods.
- Size: 55"
- Free Form Sassafras Walking Stick
- This walking stick has a rustic, natural look because the tree bark is still intact.
- Instead of a smooth finish like some of our sticks, this staff has the texture of the actual bark.
- It's a real beauty because the red-hued sassafras wood has such an interesting, detailed pattern.
- The staff will become a treasured friend on nature walks, difficult hikes or strolls in your neighborhood.
- It's lightweight and easy to carry, but gives you a sense of stability.
- The leather strap at the top helps you get a good grip on the stick.
- The rubber tip at the bottom gives you good traction.
- Each walking stick is made in the USA by master woodworkers
- Handcrafted, one at a time.
- Made in USA by skilled woodworkers
- Slip-resistant rubber tip; contains latex.