BrassCraft CSSC54-48-P ProCoat Stainless Steel Gas Appliance Connector, 48''
BrassCraft's ProCoat stainless steel gas connector is engineered with added safety in mind. The proprietary polymer coating is designed to withstand prolonged exposure to harsh household chemicals, UV rays and salt. ProCoat is applied to the corrugated stainless steel connector using advanced powder-coat technology. Unlike conventional dipped or sprayed coatings, the ProCoat coating is baked directly onto the connector surface at high temperatures to provide a uniform coating over the entire length of the connector. The coating is applied only after the connector has been 100% leak tested, prior to nut and fitting assembly. This process results in the most complete corrosion resistance available.
- 1/2" I.D. (5/8" O.D.) corrugated stainless steel with corrosion resistant coating
- Steel fittings included: 1/2" FIP and 1/2" MIP
- Ideal for large demand appliances such as 5-burner+ gas ranges, furnaces and smaller BTU residential tankless water heaters
- Use with natural, manufactured, mixed and liquefied petroleum (LP or propane) gases and LP gas-air mixtures
- ProCoat coating corrosion resistant to harsh chemicals as well as UV rays and salt
- Smooth, burnished connector ends seal with less torque, making installation easier
- High tensile strength stainless steel is less susceptible to work hardening
- Deep corrugations enhance flexibility and maneuverability of connector during installation
- Gas connector is 100% leak tested
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Temperature rating: -40°F to 150°F
- Pressure rating: 1/2 psi maximum
- CSA certified to ANSI Z21.24/CSA 6.10 and ANSI Z21.75/CSA 6.27
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA