Brass Craft CSSC21-72 Procoat Coated Stainless Steel Gas Connector 3/4"x3/4"x72"
- ProCoat coated stainless steel gas connector with fittings.
- For use with residential and commercial gas appliances not subject to frequent movement that utilize natural.
- Manufactured, mixed, liquefied-petroleum gases and LP gas-air mixtures: residential kitchen appliances.
- Infrared or blue-flame hearth-style heating units, decorative gas log appliances.
- Pulse combustion furnaces
- Manufactured housing (permanent residence mobile homes), laundry/utility appliances.
- Forced air heating units, and rooftop HVAC units.
- Superior corrosion resistance.
- Greater strength and flexibility.
- Easy to install.
- CSA certified for indoor and outdoor use.
- 100% leak tested.
- Design-certified (assembled connector) and manufactured in accordance with ANSI Z21.24, ANSI Z21.75, AGAL Contract No. 8204, listed by the New York City Board of Standards and Appeals and by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Division of Registration.
- Coated stainless steel with fittings.
- Diamention: 1/2" i.d. (5/8" o.d.) 15/16-16 thread.
- Size: 3/4" x 3/4" x 72".