Bostitch® MIIIFS Pneumatic Hardwood Flooring Stapler
High-speed, mallet actuated pneumatic operation increases productivity over manual methods. Extra-wide composite base plate for added stability. Long reach handle for improved comfort and control (short handle optional).
- Use to install 3/4" solid hardwood flooring
- High-speed, mallet actuated pneumatic operation increases productivity over manual methods
- Extra-wide composite base plate for added stability (1/2" and 3/4" base plates included)
- Long reach handle for improved comfort and control (short handle optional)
- Height: 14.88"
- Length: 17.25"
- Width: 3.13"
- Weight: 11.2 lbs
- Driving power: 420"/lbs.
- Fastener range: 1-1/2" to 2" 15-1/2ga staples
- Magazine capacity: 92 staples
- Operating pressure: 70 - 90 PSI
- Thread fitting type: 3/8" NTP
- Solid and engineered hardwood flooring installation.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov