Bostitch® MIIIFS Pneumatic Hardwood Flooring Stapler
High-speed, mallet actuated pneumatic operation increases productivity over manual methods. Extra-wide composite base plate for added stability. Long reach handle for improved comfort and control (short handle optional).
- Use to install 3/4" solid hardwood flooring
- High-speed, mallet actuated pneumatic operation increases productivity over manual methods
- Extra-wide composite base plate for added stability (1/2" and 3/4" base plates included)
- Long reach handle for improved comfort and control (short handle optional)
- Height: 14.88"
- Length: 17.25"
- Width: 3.13"
- Weight: 11.2 lbs
- Driving power: 420"/lbs.
- Fastener range: 1-1/2" to 2" 15-1/2ga staples
- Magazine capacity: 92 staples
- Operating pressure: 70 - 90 PSI
- Thread fitting type: 3/8" NTP
- Solid and engineered hardwood flooring installation.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding sawing grinding drilling and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area and work with approved safety equipment such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov