Bostitch 51-855 AntiVibe Rip Claw Nailing Hammer, 20 Oz Steel Head, 13
This Bostitch Steel Hammer is forged for increased strength and durability and was built with a 75 percent larger strike face to improve your striking accuracy. It won't easily chip or slip from your hands. Its patented AntiVibe technology works to minimize vibration by acting as a tuning fork that dispels vibration more readily as the hammer strikes the work. Patented torsion control stabilizers reduce arm twisting fatigue; especially when compared to standard one-piece hammers. Ideal hammer for all applications including general contracting, framing, roofing, household repair and flooring.
- 75% larger strike face for improved striking accuracy (patent pending)
- Patented AntiVibe™ technology minimizes vibration and shock at impact
- Patented Torsion control stabilizers reduce arm-twisting fatigue
- Magnetic Nail Start feature for extended reach for one-handed nailing
- Exclusive rim temper reduces incidences of chipping or spalling
- Forged, one-piece steel construction for increased strength and durability
- Slip-resistant handle for a secure grip and added comfort
- Precision balanced.
- Handle Length: 12"
- Type: Nailing
- Head Weight: 20 oz
- Overall Length: 13-1/2"
- Face Type: Smooth
- Head Material: Steel
- Handle Style: Curved
- Grip Type: Comfort, Slip-Resistant
- Handle Finish/ Color: Yellow