Bosch T121GF3 Bim Speed for Metal Jigsaw Blade, 3-5/8" x 30-TPI, 3 Pie
A narrow, bimetal body with strong, aggressive teeth removes stock quickly and leaves a good finish in straight and gently curved cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For sheet metal 17-26 gauge and very thin metals 1/64" to 3/64" thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 30 TPI with unique tooth geometry including rigid and aggressive profiles for unrivaled speed in metal cutting
- Backward taper design simulates pendulum motion to increase speed
- Bimetal construction for durability and long life
- 3-5/8" overall length, 2-5/8" working length
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- 3 piece pack
- Jig Saw Blade Type: Jig Saw T-Shank
- Type of Cut: Very fast, straight cuts
- Tooth Design: Wavy set and milled
- Teeth Per Inch: 30
- Working Length: 2-5/8"
- Material: Bi-Metal
- Blade Thickness: 0.035"
- Blade Height: 0.3"
- Overall Length: 3.625"
- Type: Speed for Metal