Bosch T118B Metal Cutting T-Shank Jig Saw Blade, 3", 14 TPT, 5-Pack
Basic for metal blades are the economical choice for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for straight-line and fast cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For medium to thin metals 1/8" to 1/4" thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- Ideal for straight-line and fast cuts
- 11-14 TPI progressive tooth design for smooth cuts in various thicknesses
- High-speed steel construction for maximum life in straight cuts
- T-shank design for maximum grip and stability
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- 5 pack.
- Teeth Per Inch: 11-14 progressive
- Overall Length: 3.625
- Type of Cut: Straight cuts
- Working Length: 2-5/8"
- Blade Thickness: 0.04"
- Blade Height: 0.3"