Bosch T118AF Straight Cuts Jig & Sabre Saw Blades, 3" 24 TPI, 5-Pack
Flexible for Metal blades have bimetal construction for long life and greater flexibility. Designed for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for straight or curved cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For sheet metal 10-16 gauge, thin metals 1/16 In. to 1/8 In. thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- Ideal for straight or curved cuts
- 17-24 TPI progressive tooth design for smooth cuts in various thicknesses
- Bi-metal construction for durability and long life
- T-shank design for maximum grip and stability
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- 5 Pack.
- Teeth Per Inch: 17-24 progressive
- Overall Length: 3.625
- Type of Cut: Straight cuts and long life
- Working Length: 2-5/8"
- Blade Thickness: 0.04"
- Blade Height: 0.3".