Bosch T118A Metal Cutting T-Shank Jig Saw Blade, 3", 24 TPI, 5-Pack
Basic for Metal blades are the economical choice for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for straight-line and fast cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For sheet metal 10-16 gauge, thin metals 1/16" to 1/8" thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 17-24 TPI progressive tooth design for smooth cuts in various thicknesses
- Ideal for straight-line and fast cuts
- High-speed steel construction for maximum life in straight cuts
- T-shank design for maximum grip and stability
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- 5 Pack.
- Overall Length: 3.625
- Type of Cut: Straight cuts
- Working Length: 2-5/8"
- Blade Thickness: 0.04"
- Blade Height: 0.3"