Bosch PL1632 Planer, 3-1/4"
- Powerful planer with 6.5 Amp rating and 16,500 RPM speed for fast stock removal and smooth finish in soft and hard woods
- Dual-mount guide fence with protective shield for steady planing of door edges with plastic overshoe to prevent marring of door face
- First-ever power planer to have ambidextrous "lock-off" release button to help avoid accidental starts, plus a lock-on button for extended operation
- Spring-loaded stand elevates tool to protect blade and tool resting spot; special shape allows easy entry in middle of workpiece
- Ball-joint cord swivel for enhanced ease of positioning the tool and cord and for cord durability
- Ratcheting depth knob allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0 to 1/16 In. (1.6 mm) within one revolution, eliminating the need to re-zero the depth
- Aluminum front and rear shoes precision-machined together after assembly to ensure accuracy
- Equipped with reversible Bosch Woodrazor® Micrograin mini carbide blade, which resists fractures from nail and staple strikes and lasts up to two times longer on PL1632 than standard carbide blades on other planers
- Electronically-counterbalanced single-blade system automatically positions blade at ideal cutting angle eliminates uneven planing caused by misaligned blades, reduces drag, and provides fast operation and smooth finish
- Separate inch and metric depth scales for easy setting of planing depth
- Machined groove for chamfering
- Optimally-angled handle for forward motion of tool with soft grip for comfort
- Poly micro V drive belt provides enhanced belt durability
- Color: Blue
- Planing depth: .0625"
- Planing width: 3.25"
- Cord length: 10'
- Assembled height: 6.5"
- Assembled width: 6"
- Assembled depth: 11.5"
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amperage: 6.5 amps
- Maximum speed: 16500 rpm
- Bench or stationary: Bench
- Number of Blades: 1
- Planer, dual-mount guide fence, no-mar plastic overshoe, reversible woodrazor mini micrograin carbide blade, blade wrench and shavings bag