Bosch HD18-2 VSR Hammer Drill, Blue, 8.5 amps
- Powerful 8.5-AMP motor – for high-torque and high-speed drilling capabilities
- Auxiliary handle with built-in depth gauge – securely locks into place and provides consistent drilling depth
- Integral slip clutch – more user security because it disengages the output shaft should the bit get into a bind situation
- Securely clamping, 1/2-In. three-jaw chuck — for rugged hammer-drilling applications
- Dual-mode selector – easily converts from rotation-only to hammer-drill mode
- Patented rotating brush plate – delivers extended brush life and provides equal power in forward and reverse
- Pistol-grip handle – includes a compact ergonomic design with soft-grip
- Variable-speed reversing trigger — for accurate bit starting, as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
- Metal gear housing — for long life and rugged job site durability
- Two speeds – high speed for concrete, high torque for drilling in wood and metal
- Includes: Hammer drill, 360 degree auxiliary handle, chuck key, depth gauge and carrying case
- Amperage: 8.5
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 5.8kg
- No Load RPM: 0-1,200 / 0-3,200
- Chuck Design: Keyed
- No Load BPM: 0-19,550 / 0-51,000
- Cord Length: 12'
- Voltage: 120V
- Width: 3.125"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"