Bosch HC5091 Sds-Max Shank Drill Bit, 1-1/2"
- Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Overall length: 23"
- Drilling length: 18"
- Material: Tungsten carbide
- Narrow flute back for reduced friction between bit and material
- Large flute volume for fast drilling dust transport and less clogging
- Updated tip and hand design provides 15 percent faster removal rate and 30 percent longer life
- Main cutter is fully embedded in the drill bit body and power and impact transmission
- Secondary cutters are not connected to the main cutters, eliminating tensioning in carbide, for a longer life
- Wild-Bore is a specially formulated Tungsten Carbide which provides superior wear resistance in tough applications
- Quadro-X is a patented Four-Cutter tip design that provides optimal performance when drilling larger diameter holes in masonry materials
- This aggressive tip design is more effective when hitting rebar