Bosch HC2084 SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Shank Carbide Tipped Bit, 1/2" x 12"
Carbide tipped for long life in tough applications. Centric tip ensures quick starts in concrete. Wear mark alerts user when tip wears beyond ANSI specification. Bit runs cooler thanks to improved flute design.
- Optimized brazing and hardening process for long life
- 15% faster (compared to S4L)
- Bosch-made carbide tip is tougher and more durable under heavy loads
- Ideal for anchoring and through-hole applications in concrete
- Proprietary Bosch hardening process results in more holes per bit.
- Diameter: 1/2"
- Useable Length: 10"
- Overall Length: 12"