Bosch GLM80 + R60 Laser Distance Measurers, 265'
This tool can calculate the incline of drainpipes, soffits and rails, and is designed for professionals such as roofers, contactors, plumbers and electricians to boost productivity. Once the laser is locked in, it enters digital-level mode for accurate angle measurements. On its own, the laser measure provides 1/16 In. accuracy at distances up to 265 Ft. It can calculate indirect length measurement for obstructed objects, evaluate the shortest and longest distances from a fixed point, and determine the total area of numerous separate surfaces with a shared length or height.
- Accuracy: 0.0625"
- Range: 265'
- Power Source: Lithium-Ion Battery
- 2-axis 90 degree tilt sensor and 360 degree incline sensor for precise calculations
- Indirect length measurements for obstructed distances are calculated
- Computes measurements such as area or volume easily
- Automatically stores last 20 measurements
- Integrated Lithium-Ion battery with 25,000 measurements per charge
- Tilt-screen technology and built-in intelligent light sensor
- Minimum/maximum and multi surface area modes
- R60 digital level attachment to transform GLM 80 into a 24"