Bosch BL2149 Black Oxide Jobber Drill Bit 11/32"
"BOSCH" DRILL BIT
Bosch black oxide bits offer superior durability, speed and selection for most general purpose applications. Best for cutting holes into metal and work equally well in wood and plastic drilling. Use in steel, copper, aluminum, brass, oak, maple, MDF, pine, PVC, polycarbonate, acrylic, ABS, nylon and composite materials.
- The speed helix design penetrates 3X faster than standard bits.
- The benefits include easier drilling, reduced heat, extended drill bit life and extended cordless battery life.
- Black oxide coated jobber length drill bits.
- Superior durability & speed.
- For most general purpose applications.
- Best for cutting holes in metal.
- Works equally well in drilling wood or plastic.
- Quantity per package: 1/Card.
- 11/32 inch.
- Triple tempered black oxide coated bits last 50% longer than regular high speed steel and offer reduced friction between bit and workpiece.
- 135° split point starts on contact with no walking or skating and no center punch is required.