Bora 543050 WTX Clamp Edge Saw Guide, 50"
The Bora WTX Clamp Edge saw guide is the perfect addition to your circular saw, router or jig saw allowing you to make straight cuts with ease. Made out of heavy gauge, extruded aluminum, the WTX Clamp Edge is tough and durable. The adjustable end clamp slides easily along the precise channels eliminating the need for the internal channel bar reducing weight and wear. The locking handle grabs work surfaces and won't let go giving you a secure edge that won't budge so you can make precise track saw like cuts with a circular saw, jig saw or router. The WTX Clamp Edge is 50 inch's long and with the connector accessories you can add an additional 50 inches of cutting capacity. The handle is molded with a hanging notch for convenient storage while it's not in use.
- Cutting Length: 50"
- Suitable for Use With: Circular Saws, Routers, Jigsaws and Other Portable Power Tools
- Material: Heavy Grade Aluminum
- Usage: Woodworking, DIY Applications
- WTX clamp edge saw guide is for straight cuts
- Tough and durable, it is constructed with heavy-gauge, extruded aluminum
- The adjustable end clamp slides along the precise channels and the locking handle grips the material, allowing to make precise cuts
- Clamping pads secure to all surfaces
- Handle is molded with a hanging notch for convenient storage when not in use
- Expandable up to 8 ft of cutting capacity with extension accessories
- Dimensions: 62-3/4" (L) x 3" (W) x 1-1/2" (H).