Bondo 956 Double Handle Locking Suction Cup Dent Puller
The Bondo® Locking Suction Cup Dent Puller has 300 times more suction than other non-locking suction cup dent pullers. It can pull out large dents without leaving holes behind that need to be filled. The Bondo® Locking Suction Cup Dent Puller is a fast and simple way to pull large dents from auto body panels. You can do it yourself in minutes, saving you the body work where holes must be drilled and filled, then the entire repair area sanded and repainted.
- Attach to and pull out dents in car and truck panels in minutes
- Double handle design makes locking and pulling simple and effective
- Locking action creates 300 times more suction vs. non-locking devices
- Compact, lightweight size saves space and makes the tool easy to store and carry
- Much less expensive and time consuming alternative to full body work
Take Dent Pulling into Your Own Hands
- Instead of leaving your vehicle at an auto body shop - and paying for the work - you can use the Bondo® Locking Suction Cup Dent Puller on your car or truck and pull out dents yourself in minutes. This small, lightweight tool has a 4" rubber suction cup that attaches firmly to your vehicle. Simply place the dent pulling tool, lock the handles to activate the suction and pull. The double handle locking action creates 300 times more suction versus a non-locking suction cup dent puller. Dents pop out in seconds and you don't need to do any drilling, sanding or repainting.