BlueDEF® DEF001 Diesel Exhaust Fluid, 55 Gallon
BlueDEF Diesel Exhaust Fluid is a non-toxic solution engineered to help diesel-powered vehicles reduce emissions and improve fuel economy.
Engineered for use in Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems on diesel engines, BlueDEF diesel exhaust fluid is comprised of a high-purity synthetic urea and deionized water mixture that improves emissions and fuel economy. Injected into the exhaust stream with a specialized dosing module, BlueDEF’s water vaporizes, leaving ammonia molecules en route to the catalytic converter; once there, it converts NOx molecules into harmless nitrogen and water vapor—making for cleaner emissions.
- Size: 55 Gallon
- A mixture of 32.5% high purity synthetic urea & 67.5% deionized water that is used is selective catalytic reduction systems on diesel engines
- Def is the primary ingredient used to help convert nox to harmless nitrogen & water
- Classified as minimum risk for transportation
- Conforms to the ISO-22241-1 specification for Def
- API registered & meets or exceeds OEM specifications