Black Jack 6439-9-66 Speed-Fill Blacktop Filler, 10 Ounce
Black Jack® Speed-Fill™ Blacktop Filler is a fast drying, rubberized compound for use on the repair of asphalt roads, driveways, pavements, expansion joints and walkways. Provides a long term flexible repair on cracks and joints up to 1" wide and the quick-dry formula speeds up seal coating jobs. Also seals foundation walls and other pavement surfaces. Dries to dark, black finish.
- 10 oz
- Fast drying, rubberized compound
- For use on the repair of asphalt roads, driveways, pavements, expansion joints and walkway
- Seals foundation walls & other pavement surfaces. Fills cracks up to 1"
- Dries in 60 minutes to a dark black finish, seals & waterproofs
- Coal tar free.
- Surfaces should be cleaned with Driveway Kleen™, spray on cleaner & degreaser and free any loose materials, grease, oil and dirt, before filling cracks.
- Apply on a clear sunny day when surface temperature is 65 °F and rising. Cut tip to desired opening. Using caulking gun, squeeze material into crack. After material has cured, you may apply a premium driveway sealer or leave by itself. Note: humidity and cool air/surface temperatures may lengthen cure time. Make sure filler has cured before sealing. Do not apply if rain is expected within 12 hours. DO NOT HEAT.
- Soap and water clean-up immediately after use.
- Provides approx. 32 linear feet of 1/4" bead.
- Protective clothing, gloves and eyewear should be used during application of this product. When transporting this product, ensure that plug is tight and tube secure and upright. Do not allow tube to tumble as this may cause plug to loosen and leakage to occur. Do not transport on passenger seats or inside the passenger compartment of any vehicle. Store product in the cargo area of vehicle, and secure over protective cloths to prevent damage due to accidental spills. For longest life, store in controlled environment, 50 °F - 85 °F. Do not store in direct sunlight. Do not use in drinking water or food systems. Protect from freezing. Seal container when not in use.