Black Jack® 6438-9-34 Speed-Fill™ Elastic Crack Filler, 3.6 Qt
This Speed-Fill™ Elastic Crack Filler is a fast-drying, rubberized compound for the repair of asphalt roads, driveways, pavements, expansion joints, walkways and foundation walls. Speed-Fill™ Elastic Crack Filler provides a long term flexible repair on cracks and joints up to 3/4” wide. Quick drying formula to accelerate seal coating jobs. Speed-Fill™ dries to dark black finish.
- Size: 3.6 quart
- Lasts 2-3 times longer than basic filler
- Flexes & seals cracks up to 3/4"
- Non-shrink formula
- Coverage rate: 1 gallon fills approximately 75 linear feet of 1/4" cracks.
- Surfaces should be cleaned with Driveway Kleen™, spray on cleaner & degreaser and free any loose materials, grease, oil and dirt, before filling cracks. Rinse out area thoroughly with a high pressure hose and allow to dry.
- Make sure top is secured and shake thoroughly. Unscrew top and flip over spout. Cut tip on a 45° angle to desired opening (for smaller amounts cut closer to tip). Pour into crack filling slightly higher to allow for settling, but do not overfill. For larger holes and cracks use Speed-Patch Blacktop Crack & Hole Repair. Allow 1 hour at good drying conditions (ie: above 65°F and under 50% relative humidity) prior to coating with a premium driveway sealer. Note: humidity and cool air/surface temperatures may lengthen cure time. Do not apply if rain is expected within 24 hours. DO NOT HEAT.
For best results:
- Apply when weather temperature is at least 65°F and rising.
- Clean tools with soap and water when wet. Dried crack filler may be removed with a citrus based cleaner.
- Protective clothing and eyewear should be used during application of these products. When transporting this product, ensure that cap is tight and jug is secure and upright. Do not allow jug to tumble as this may cause cap to loosen and leakage to occur. Do not transport on passenger seats or inside the passenger compartment of any vehicle. Store product in the cargo area of vehicle, and secure over protective cloths to prevent damage due to accidental spills. Do not store at temperatures above 100°F. Do not reuse empty containers. Dispose of properly. Do not use in drinking water or food systems. KEEP FROM FREEZING.