Black Jack® 1010-9-66 Super Flash® Neoprene™ Flashing Cement, 10 Oz
This Super Flash® Neoprene™ Cement is a unique professional-grade elastomeric flashing and repair product that cures to a long lasting rubber membrane. This product remains flexible through extreme temperature ranges. Its non-sag properties and its exceptional adhesion guarantees that Super-Flash® is the ideal cement for the construction and repair of all flashing, parapet walls, coping and chimneys. It is ideally suited for sealing cracks, holes and tears in built-up roofs and mod bit single plys. It seals laps in sheet metal roofs and repairs EPDM rubber sheets. Not intended for use as an adhesive.
- Size: 10 oz
- High performance
- For filling, sealing, repairing, pointing, etc, on all types of roof surfaces
- Can be used for sealing pitch pans, highly elastic & able to cope with building movements
- Elongation - 250%
- Use in wet or dry conditions
- Flexible & watertight up to 30 years
- Outperforms plastic roof cement
- Repairs EPDM roofing
- Surfaces must be clean from oil, grease, and other foreign materials, as well as firm and free from loose material and dust, prior to application. All loose nails must be driven in and capped with Super Flash® Cement. Open any breaks or blisters and permit to dry out before filling with cement. Apply on clear, warm day with no rain expected for 24-36 hrs., when surface temperatures are 50°-120°F. In colder weather (50°F and below), store in heated room (70°-80°F) at least 24 hrs. prior to use to make application easier.
- Apply with a standard caulk gun and tool with a trowel or putty knife. Spread out evenly and smooth to roof surface. Apply to a wet bead thickness of 1/4” to 1/2”. Permit to dry 24 hrs. before coating with an Elastomeric Coating.
- This cartridge covers approximately 30 linear ft. of 1/4”x1/4” bead.
- Protective clothing and eyewear should be used during application of these products. Do not store above 100°F. Do not reuse empty containers. When transporting this product, ensure that plug is tight and tube secure and upright. Do not allow tube to tumble as this may cause plug to loosen and leakage to occur. Do not transport on passenger seats or inside the passenger compartment of any vehicle. Store product in the cargo area of vehicle. Secure over protective cloths to prevent damage due to accidental spills. Do not use for adhering shingle tabs or under roofing felts and membranes. Seal container when not in use. Do not use in drinking water or food systems. DO NOT FREEZE. DO NOT THIN.
- Tools are best cleaned with Xylol, but paint thinner or mineral spirits will work on fresh product.