Bissell® 25P7 Pet Urine Stain & Odor Pretreat & Spot Cleaner, 22 Oz
A simple, effective way to get rid of pet stains and odors like urine, feces, blood and vomit. Has enzyme cleaning action. Great for carpets and upholstery.
- Size: 22 ounce
- Pretreat and spot cleaner
- Enzyme cleaning action
- Eliminates pet stains and odors like urine, feces and vomit
- Trigger formula.
How enzyme cleaners work
- Enzyme-based cleaners work great on organic stains, like pet accidents or food, and are designed to provide thorough cleaning. They work exceptionally well when covered with a moist towel and allowed plenty of time (up to 12 hours) to work.
- The enzyme action found in these cleaners is like that of healthy probiotics found in some types of yogurt that help "eat" the microscopic particles that make up the stain. Once the spray is released from the bottle, the probiotics are activated and begin working. If kept moist, they'll continue to multiply and remove the material until it's gone. That's why keeping a moist towel on the stain and giving it plenty of time to work will ensure that the stain is thoroughly removed.
- For best results, get the stain matter as thin as possible prior to treating it with the enzyme-based cleaner. You can do this by removing as much from the surface as possible, and by extracting some of the matter out with an upright or portable carpet cleaner.