BiOWiSH™ B00069 Garbage Bin Wash, 1 Oz, 6-Packets
Garbage Bin Wash with Active BiOWiSH™ enzymes rapidly break down organic waste and odor causing compounds. Eliminates rather than masks odors. 100% organic, natural, non-toxic and chemical-free biodegradable. Harmless to humans, animals and the environment. Reduces harmful pathogenic bacteria and fungus, removes compounds that attract insects and rodents. Reduces hygiene hazards, protecting your home and health. Safe for everyday use in a diverse range of consumer, commercial and industrial products. Will biodegrade at various speeds based on environmental conditions.
- Size: 1 ounce
- Set of 6 single use packets in a box
- Keeps bins clean and odor free without the use of harsh chemicals
- Removes rather than masks odors
- Reduces harmful pathogenic bacteria and fungus
- Reduces the compounds that attract insects and rodents.
- Reduces hygiene hazards, protecting your home and health
- Stops bins being and looking dirty
- 100% organic, biodegradable
- Non-toxic, non-chemical, non-pathogenic
- Harmless to humans and the environment.
- Garden waste
- All food waste including meat and dairy
- Compost bins
- Compost tumblers
- Compost toilets
- Worm farms
- 6 single use filter bags.
Instructions for Use:
- Insert filter bag in up to 1 US Gal / 5 litres of cool to warm water. Do not use hot water as it neutralizes the enzymes.
- Insert filter bag in up to 5 litres / 1.5 gal of cool to warm water. Do not use hot water as it neutralizes the enzymes.
- Spray, splash or brush the solution thoroughly over all the bin surfaces. A brush works well for this.
- As BiOWiSHT Bin Wash does not contain any detergents, phosphorus sources, chemicals, and because it fully digests or decomposes the wastes it washes from your bin, the waste water can be safely spread on lawns or garden areas.
- Minimal rinsing is required. Please conserve water and allow bin to dry naturally in sunny area.
- Repeat monthly or as required.
- Filter bag makes for excellent composting which is beneficial for the environment, so please dispose of accordingly.
How can you maintain your Bin in a clean and hygienic state?
- By regularly cleaning your bin every 4 weeks with BiOWiSHT Bin Wash you are maintaining the hygiene of your bin and decreasing the chances of your bin being a source of germs and bacteria.
- You may also consider helping the environment further and composting your organic waste. By keeping this out of your waste bin your bin will remain free of rotting matter. For effective and easy home composting please ask your retailer for BiOWiSHT Compost Boost.