Berry Plastics™ 850051 Steel-Flex® LLDPE Can Liner, Gray, 33"x39", 100-Count
Tough as Nails. The name says it all. Steel-Flex® liners pack more performance into every bag, providing up to 50% greater puncture and tear resistance than other low-density liners. That means a lower-gauge Steel-Flex® bag will perform as well as, or better than, the more costly, higher-gauge bag you may be using now. Made with our best proprietary blend of Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), these liners work well in a variety of applications, and can stand up to heavy, sharp or irregular waste. The star bottom seal prevents leaks. Best-in-class Steel-Flex® liners are a strong "Green" source reduction choice, too. Thanks to thinner, stronger films, Steel-Flex® liners can cut plastic waste by up to 25% compared to thicker, lower-performing bags. They are recommended whenever maximum puncture and tear resistance are required.
- 100 Count
- Capacity: 33 Gallon
- Size: 33" x 39"
- Color: Gray
- Thickness: 1.30 Mil
- Material: Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Super strength, for heavy refuse
- Superior puncture and tear resistance
- Star bottom seal prevents leaks
- Stands up to heavy, irregular waste
- Contributes to environmental source reduction - reduces plastic waste up to 25%