Baygard® 128 Heavy Duty Polywire, 1312', Yellow & Black
PVC coated fiberglass gives Baygard high strength as well as low stretch and sag properties. Baygard wire is light weight, only 4.5 lb. (2 kg) per 1/4 mile. Baygard will not kink and is easy to re-roll and reuse.
- 1312' (400m roll)
- For permanent or temporary pasture and rotational grazing
- 3 Aluminum conductors for maximum shocking power
- Conducts electricity 50x greater than stainless steel wire
- 3 reinforced PVC coated fiberglass cords provide the strongest wire available
- Excellent weathering
- Conductor: Aluminum
- Spool: Reel easy spool
- Comes on reusable Reel Easy spool
- Black & yellow in color.
- Made in USA.