Basement Watchdog BWD-HWA Water Sensor & Alarm
Detects leaks before costly water damage is caused. Save money by detecting leaks early. Audible Alerts - Loud 110dB alarm can be heard throughout the house. Battery Efficient - Only uses energy when alarm is sounding. Can be placed directly on floors or mounted for installation in a variety of locations.
- Dependable Protection - Detect a leak before becoming a bigger problem
- Detects unwanted water only 1/32" deep
- Save Money - Prevent potential water damage by detecting leaks early
- Easy Installation - Can be placed in a variety of locations
- Audible Alerts - Loud 110dB alarm can be heard throughout the house
- Solid-state Circuitry - Extremely sensitive and reliable
- Battery Efficient - Only uses energy when alarm is sounding
- Uses one 9V Battery, not included
- Longer battery life.
Minimize the risk of water damage!
- You can detect leaks before they become bigger problems by placing a Water Alarm wherever there is a risk of water damage in: the utility room, kitchen, bathroom, basement - or anywhere you need to keep dry!
- Solid-state circuitry is extremely sensitive and reliable
- Loud 110 dB alarm can be heard throughout the house
- Sensor has a 6 ft. wire (24AWG gauge) so it can be extended into a sump pit, or mounted on a wall
- Accommodates the addition of more than 100 ft. of wire (additional wire not included)
- Detects as little as 1/32 in. of water to offer an effective early warning system
- Battery-saver feature only uses energy when the alarm is sounding for a longer battery life
- Requires a 9-volt alkaline battery (not included)
- Place in a variety of locations:
- In a sump pit
- Near water heaters
- By refrigerators
- Next to dishwashers
- Beside washing machines
- Under sinks
- Close to air conditioner drain tubes, etc.