Ball® 1440021411 Blue Book Guide to Preserving, 37th Edition
The ultimate guide for creating your own signature foods. Great for beginner or experienced canners! The 37th edition of Ball Blue Book Guide to Preserving offers 200 pages that will guide you while you learn about preserving. This book provides information about equipment and step-by-step instructions for each preserving method. Also included are over 500 recipes for canning, pickling, dehydrating, freezing food, and much more!
- The ultimate guide for creating your own signature foods
- Step-by-step instructions for each preserving method
- Great for beginner or experienced canners!
- Tested recipes from the Ball® Fresh Preserving Kitchen and on-staff culinary chef
- Over 500 recipes in an easy-to-read format
- Meal creation ideas
- Expert tips and techniques to simplify preparation
- Easier to use icons to find tips on customizing flavors
- Books are in updated sturdy PDQ display.