Armorlite 68583423 Cable Metal Clad Cable Coil, 12/3 x 100 Feet
Pre-installed conductors within an overall protective metallic interlocked armor. 45 percent lighter than steel MC cable. Cable reverse wound for ease of pulling and installation.
- Aluminum jacket
- Copper conductors
- Type mc
- Bx cable
- Armored cable
- 12/3 - 20 amp coil
- Size : 12/3'
- Length : 100'
- Pre-installed conductors within an overall protective metallic interlocked armor
- 45 percent lighter than steel mc cable.
- Cable reverse wound for ease of pulling and installation
- Conductors - solid bare annealed copper per astm b-3, stranded copper stranding per astm b-8 for conductor
- Conductor insulation rated 90 degree celsius dry, 75 degrees celsius wet at 600 volt
- Conductor insulation is flame retardant, heat resistant pvc with flame, oil and gasoline resistant nylon jacket
- General applications: branch, feeder, and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional, and multi-residential construction/facilities, power, lighting, control, and signal circuits, concealed or exposed installations, installed in raceway/conduit, fished or embedded in plaster, installed in cable tray, and as aerial cable on a messenger.
- Ul classified 1, 2 and 3 hour through penetration firestop systems: w-l-3110, w-l-3113, w-l-31120, w-l-3121, c-a-j-3115, c-a-j-3140, c-a-j-3142, c-a-j-3202, c-a-j-4065, and c-a-j-4066.
- Ul listed.