Apollo Valves APPOB30012 Oxygen Barrier Pex Pipe, 1/2" X 300'
- Size: 1/2" X 300'
- Designed to prevent diffusion of oxygen into hydronic radiant heating systems
- A layer of polymer is laminated to the outside surface which is highly resistant to the passage of oxygen
- Oxygen Barrier PEX tubing is good for hydronic radiant heating, cooling, and snow melting systems using water or water/glycol mix
- The tubing may be installed in concrete, gypsum based lightweight concrete, sand, asphalt, in or under wood flooring, or behind wallboard or plaster
- Oxygen Barrier PEX tubing may also be used as transfer lines for baseboard heating systems with a maximum operating temperature of 200 Deg F at 80 psi