Apollo Valves APPOB10034 Oxygen Barrier Pex Pipe, 3/4" X 100'
- Size: 3/4" X 100'
- Designed to prevent diffusion of oxygen into hydronic radiant heating systems
- A layer of polymer is laminated to the outside surface which is highly resistant to the passage of oxygen
- Oxygen Barrier PEX tubing is good for hydronic radiant heating, cooling, and snow melting systems using water or water/glycol mix
- The tubing may be installed in concrete, gypsum based lightweight concrete, sand, asphalt, in or under wood flooring, or behind wallboard or plaster
- Oxygen Barrier PEX tubing may also be used as transfer lines for baseboard heating systems with a maximum operating temperature of 200 Deg F at 80 psi
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov