API® 140B PondCare® Stress Coat Water Conditioner, 16 Oz
A unique water conditioner that replaces the natural slime coating on the skin of pond fish when if has been damaged by handling, netting or other forms of stress. Instantly removes chlorine and conditions tap water. Contains Aloe Vera to help heal torn fins and skin wounds. Prevents the loss of internal fluids electrolytes. Protects damaged tissue of fish against external disease-causing organisms. Use when setting up a pond, adding new fish or changing pond water.
- 16 oz
- Water conditioner
- Instantly removes chlorine & breaks the chloramines bond to make tap water safe for your pond
- Replaces the natural slime coating fish may lose from handling
- Netting or other forms of stress
- Contains aloe vera to help heal wounds & torn fins
- Treats 960 gallons
- Made in USA.
What does Pond Stress Coat do?
- Pond Stress Coat removes chlorine and neutralizes chloramine and heavy metals. It also reduces stress in fish and promotes the healing of wounds and regeneration of damaged tissue.
Is Pond Stress Coat a dechlorinator?
- Yes, Pond Stress Coat is a dechlorinator.
Is Pond Stress Coat safe for all fish, invertebrates, and plants?
- Yes, Pond Stress Coat is safe for all fish, invertebrates, and plants.
Does Pond Stress Coat affect the biological filter or the pH?
- No, Pond Stress Coat does not affect the biological filter or the pH.
Can I use Pond Stress Coat with other API products?
- Yes, you can use Pond Stress Coat with all other API products.
I accidentally over-dosed my fish with Pond Stress Coat. Should I worry?
- No, Pond Stress Coat will not harm your fish or plants.
How much Pond Stress Coat should I use?
- If you are using the Pond Stress Coat as a dechlorinator to make tap water safe, you should dose enough for the amount of new water you are adding to the aquarium. If you are using the Pond Stress Coat to help the fish recover from injury or disease, than you should use dose enough for the amount of water in the whole pond.