Apache 98398333 2-Wire Universal Hydraulic Hose, 1/2" ID x 108", 3500 PSI
For use in the construction, industrial and agricultural markets on road paving equipment, concrete and asphalt machinery, graders, loaders, tractors, aerial platforms, mining, dock and rail yards, etc.
- Length: 108"
- 3500 PSI
- Inside diameter: 1/2"
- Temperature range:-40 degree F to 212 degree F
- Black oil-resistant synthetic rubber construction
- High-tensile steel wire braid reinforcements
- Exceeds SAE J517 100 R2AT specifications
- For use with petroleum- and water-based hydraulic fluids
- Can handle gasoline, diesel fuels, mineral oils, glycol, lubricating oils and more.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov