Apache 98398250 2-Wire Universal Hydraulic Hose, 3/8" ID x 96", 4000 PSI, Black
For use in the construction, industrial and agricultural markets on road paving equipment, concrete and asphalt machinery, graders, loaders, tractors, aerial platforms, mining, dock and rail yards, etc.
- Length: 96"
- 4,000 PSI
- Inside diameter: 3/8"
- Temperature range:-40 degree F to 212 degree F
- Black oil-resistant synthetic rubber construction
- High-tensile steel wire braid reinforcements
- Exceeds SAE J517 100 R2AT specifications
- For use with petroleum- and water-based hydraulic fluids
- Can handle gasoline, diesel fuels, mineral oils, glycol, lubricating oils and more.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov