Anderson Metals 00560-10 Plastic Compression Sleeve, 5/8"
Use with copper, brass, aluminum, or plastic tubing. Easy to disassemble no flaring tool required. -65 degree F to +250 degree F temperature range. Primary uses water, gasoline, oil and vacuum lines.
- Tube O.D. size: 5/8"
- Thread size: 7/8-14
- Plastic compression sleeve
- Use with copper, brass, aluminum, or plastic tubing
- -65 degree F to +250 degree F temperature range
- Easy to disassemble no flaring tool required
- Primary uses water, gasoline, oil and vacuum lines
- Meets the following Legislation for Potable Water Applications: Federal Government S.3874, Federal Public Law 111-380, California AB 1953, Maryland HB-372 and Louisiana Act No. 362.
How To Assemble:
- Cut smooth, square end on tubing
- Slide nut, then sleeve onto tube. Threads must face end
- Insert tube into fitting
- Thread nut onto fittings until sung.
WARNING: This product can expose you to petroleum, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov