Air Vent 53315 Gable Mount Power Attic Ventilator, WCGA, 1050 CFM
Installed in the gable end of the house, the Gable-Mount Power Vent uses a thermostat to help prevent heat buildup. It operates 30% more quietly than comparable units and with 35% greater efficiency. What's more, since many homes already feature a gable or gable vent, it may not be necessary to cut a hole to install the gable-mount ventilator.
- Quality gable-mount
- Comes with automatic thermostat
- Adjustable thermostat from 60 to 120 degrees
- 1050 CFM for attics up to 1500 Sq. Ft.
- 15" diameter housing
- 14" diameter fan blade
- 2.8 Amp motor
- 6 blade
- Needs 504 Sqin of net free intake air
- Patented rings instead of solid-steel housing, which pull more air
- Operate 30% quieter and 35% more efficiently than comparable units.